CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Valient Viewers of Braver Homes and Gardens

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Back from My Break

I haven't posted a thing on this blog since September 12, 2012!  Where have I been?  I've been busy baking....

baking a bun in the oven, that is.  Here's me at 8 months.  The Sprout was born in late May.



I had limited time and energy and spent most of my pregnancy just keeping up with work and housework and didn't have much time for the hobbies I blog about.  I didn't even do any baby sewing, except for one little sleep sack!   So not like me.

But I'm back in the groove!

I still don't have a lot of time, even though I'm out on a maternity leave.  The Sprout leaves me pretty busy and I often have to drop what I'm doing, of course, to tend to him.  I've been working on sewing myself a bathrobe, which would normally be something I could make in an afternoon.  It's taken me over a week and I'm still not done.

But he's worth it!  Here is The Sprout, himself at 2 days old, napping on Daddy's arm.

(For readers who know me personally, I am SUPER BUGGY about protecting him on the Internet so if you post comments, please don't refer to him by name).  



1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a little cutie! I'd love to see the finished bath robe when you get around to it. You've got skills! I can barely make an apron lol